Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Superheros and Villians

This past Saturday was my niece and nephew's 12th birthday party. They came up with a cute idea to have a superheros and villians theme and everyone had to dress up as either. All of the kids had a ball and even my sister and I got into the act!

What party is complete without the sugar rush hidden inside of a pinata?

Here's my sister AKA Cat Woman in full party mom mode!
CHeck out the twin's younger brother Jaden AKA The Red Power Ranger! He was so cute with that mask!
Let the races begin! Birthday girl Jasmine AKA Supergirl and birthday boy Jamal AKA Batman compete on different teams in the Rat Race! Jasmine's team won!

What's a party without Wonder Woman?? Yep, that's me! I had so much fun dressing up - leave it to kids to make you feel like a kid again!

Here's my Donovan AKA Venom - he is obsessed with all things Spiderman. He picked his own costume out and has been wearing it since I bought it! I guess he knows what he wants!

I guess Spiderman is faster than a speeding bullet, too! I kept trying to take Donovan's picture but he kept running from me and this is all I was able to get!

Happy Birthday Jasmine and Jamal! I can't believe you guys are 12 already...I remember the day you were born!

7 comments:

Cathy said...

This is the most wonderful idea for a birthday party. Too flipp'n fun. I so love the costumes that everyone had especially yours and your sisters.

scrappermimi said...

Looks like a great party! Love all the costumes. So fun that the adults dressed up too!

Love your Wonder Woman costume!

Rhonda G. said...

what a fun party!!!!

Dawn Bibbs said...

HOW FUN!!! You are quite the brave woman. Jayla wanted to have a Wonder Woman party for her birthday this year. What does a 5 year old know about WONDER WOMAN??? Well, I successfully talked her out of that one (she likes for her parents to dress up for her parties...and mommy & daddy ain't feeling the whole super hero thing) LOL

Glad you had fun.

Have a great weekend.

ScrappinMyRoots said...

Very cute Tanisha! I love seeing you in your super hero costume... ha ha hee!! We will do anything for our kids (family).

Great party theme, looks like everyone is enjoying it. Love the photo of your son zooming by.

Kim Faucher said...

girl... i am so jealous... look at you wonder woman...
I always wanted to be wonder woman...
what an amazing party.. so fun!

Christy said...

Now that sounds like a fun birthday party!! I love you as Wonder Woman -- FABULOUS!!! And look at Donovan go!! ZOOMQQ

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels