Sunday, July 25, 2010

CHA Summer 2010 | Petaloo

I think everyone is going to flip for the new products that Petaloo is releasing at CHA this Summer! The products that I had the opportunity to work with are some of my favorites! The colors really put me in the mind set of Christmas Elegance and that's precisely what I attempted to achieve on this layout and card!!

I combined a couple of gorgeous sprays and leaves on this layout of my 2 Christmas cutie pies. The flowers worked wonderfully with this line by Creative Imaginations.




I arranged the velvet glittered leaves around a circle to create a wreath for the front of the elegant Christmas card.

close-up of those gorgeous leaves and the Egyptian gold luminarte by Creative Imaginations that I spritzed on the background.


If you're headed to CHA, be sure to stop by Petaloo's booth for a closer look at all of the fabulous products that are coming to a retailer near you!


2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Lovin' all of your projects!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Angi Barrs said...

Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing with all of us!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels