Monday, June 20, 2011

Time Flies

Happy Monday blog readers!! I'm here with a couple of projects that I created for the joint blog hop between Petaloo and May Arts using Cheery Lynn Designs dies and embossing plate.


I matted a couple of the clocks with Scalloped XLarge Nesting Circles and Little Stackers Scalloped Circles and added a few Mulberry Street tie-dye daisies to the cluster.

I used a couple of the new dies, Fanciful Flourish and Border Carnivale to add a touch of whimsy to the layout.

I added a bit of texture using the Do It Yourself embossing plate and large embossing pad and die cut a couple of Keys. I wanted to soften the layout a bit, so I created a flower border using a few of the Petaloo tie-dye daisies. I also used CLD School Days font to complete the title.

I used Exotic Mini Butterflies, Little Stackers Nesting French Flair, and Ribbon Eyelet Border, which I cut in half, to add the perfect touches to this "Celebrate" card.
Close-up of the dies

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!!

2 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Tanisha I LOVE this! Just found you from the Petaloo blog! Simply stunning girl...LOVE your work. Just became a follower of this amazing blog. Keep it up!

curlyqmosaics said...

I love your layout and card Tanisha! The rich browns and beautiful materials and embellishments you used are truly amazing! Beautiful work!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin