Sunday, November 20, 2011

Two More Cards

Hey there everyone!! I'm back again with a few Creative Imaginations cards to share.

I created this card by cutting 1 1/2" squares from 2 different sheets of Bazzill's Cancer Awareness glazed cardstock. I painted each square with one of the pink hues from the Luminarte Twinkling H2Os Think Pink kit. The glaze acts as a resist and allows the ribbons to pop against any added color. I adhered the squares to the card base and then stitched around them to create a quilt.

I painted the ribbon from Unity Stamps Embracing Hope kit and painted it with Luv-U-Pink Twinkling H2Os, then stamped on pink Bazzill cardstock. I trimmed around the ribbon, lightly spritzed with Apple Blossom Luminarte Shimmering Spray, added penwork and then adhered to the card using foam adhesive. I stamped the title, also from the Embracing Hope kit, onto pink Bazzill, trimmed and adhered with foam adhesive.

I created this card using Creative Imagination's Devotion Collection and Unity Stamps Enchanted kit designed by Marah Johnson. I embossed the stamped image, cut around it and adhered to the card with foam adhesive. I used Luminarte Twinkling H2Os to paint the edge of the oval and butterflies. I really like the sparkly effect!

As always, I thank you for taking the time to stop by!! Have a scrappy day!

2 comments:

Georgie Horn said...

your cards are lovely! come by for a visit at
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/11/weekly-winner-whoopy.html

Donna said...

fabulous cards.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels