Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

gif-Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos
Well, another year has passed us by. I for one love the start of a new year. I know, I know, it's really just another day, but the feeling of starting something new makes me think of all the potential that may lie ahead. Hopefully there's a new job in the works...fingers crossed.

There are so many things that I'd like to do creatively...like start a new photography project now that I've completed the 52 week project. I'd also like to get a new blog up and running. I love this one, but I'm looking for something...different...who knows, we'll see how that goes. I have to admit, I've been a little lazy with more than a few of my projects...just a phase, I'm sure, but I need to snap out of that and be the artist that I know lies within me. I want to teach more, for sure. I love teaching scrapbook projects!

Anyway, I need to get my booty off of this computer and clean my kitchen!! Before I go, I'll share a couple of the last projects that I created in 2011.

This project was created using Petaloo's Darjeeling collection and Graphic 45's Tropical Travelogue line. The flowers and papers go together so beautifully and I though they'd look lovely as a hostess gift set. I pulled colors from the papers and then mixed and matched the flowers until it was pleasing to my eye.



I created this card for Basically Bare using the Dress Forms and Blossoms & Leaves sets. To see how step by step instructions check out this post.

iside of the card reads: "...may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature. Ralph Waldo Emerson"

Thanks for your continued support. I look forward to sharing more with you in 2012!!



1 comment:

Sandy said...

My Mystical Photography The word photography comes from two ancient Greek words: photo, for "light," and graph, for "drawing." "Drawing with light" is a way of describing photography. When a photograph is made, light or some other form of radiant energy, such as X rays, is used to record a picture of an object or scene on a light-sensitive surface.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin