Saturday, June 16, 2012

QQ Journey Post

I'm here sharing nothera Quick Quotes post with you. I created this little mini album in preparation for my vacation.  I covered it with papers from Tin Type and inked the edges with PowderPuff Chalking Ink in Mocha Momma, so all I have to do is add photos and journaling!

I just one of the journaling blocks from Tin Type 500, inked the edges and layered it on the cover.  I cut the straps from Treasure Chest Vellum Overlay, adhered them to white cardstock strips and then to the cover.


I created this embellishment using the Bag O' Chips stackable flower pieces.  I inked each piece with Mango Mai Tai PowderPuff Chalking Ink and the edged with Mocha Momma PowderPuff Chalking Ink, then sporadically heat embossed with WOW embossing Powder.   I added a star brad to the center of the top piece and then adhered the layers with pop dots.


Here's a peek at the inside


...and the back cover



Products used:
Tin Type 100, 200, 300, 400, 500
Treasure Chest Vellum Overlay
Stackable Flowers Bag O' Chips
PowderPuff Chalking Ink - Mango Mai Tai, Mocha Momma

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin