I got this idea from a post on Amy Peterman's blog - so here it goes:
1. I tried out for Jeopardy! in 2003.
2. I have a degree in Biology and actually started working on my
Master's inMicrobiology (don't know when I'll go back though).
3. I love to read books. Before my son was born, I used to read
5-7 novels in 2 weeks.
4. I volunteer for the CERT team in my town.
5. I drive a 10 year old black Honda Civic.
6. I met Troy in college, we've been together since we were 19.
We've never broken up, not even for a day!
7. I had a mammogram and lumpectomy at 17...thank GOD
it was benign!
Now it's your turn. Post your own random things on your blog and leave a comment here, so I can learn more about you!