Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It's Been Over A Week

I know it's been a while since I posted last, but I have been tied up with a sick kid on my hands. Donovan woke up Friday with a fever and a bad cough. I tried nursing him back to health with a little Robitussin and some advil, but that didn't work. I took him to his pediatrician yesterday and my baby has a double ear infection and strep. No wonder he's been so whiney and clingy!! All he wants to do is sit on my lap and I haven't had the chance to breathe (until he goes to sleep or gets bored with me). I did manage to get a couple of LOs complete this Friday and I'm working on a FRIENDS album, which I'll post once it's complete.

This LO if for week 5 of the Summer of ScrapLovin Challenge at scraplove. I had to pick a word from a list, the word that I chose was journey. I also had to use chipboard and buttons on the LO: the letters are chipboard and there are 7 buttons.

journaling: The journey of life begun That fateful day I was born My eyes opened up blissfully to the sun My soul, heart and brain emerged as one Behold my journey had begun! This little child in time has grown Yes! Time has flown, time has flown A lot has been learnt on my very own -Sylvia Chidi

I created this LO for the Pizzazzill Sweepstakes at Creative Imaginations. Another LO for my sister's wedding album.

journaling: after all of the stresses of planning and organizing, Nett finally had her day and she looked radiant!

I finally went out on a limb and bought a Crop-A-Dile...what a great and easy to use tool! I had a problem paying $28 for it, though but now that AC Moore sells them, I was able to use my 50% off coupon...woohoo!

7 comments:

Adrienne said...

Your Lo's are BEAUTIFUL!

Scrapdragons said...

just beautiful!!

Laura

Cathy said...

I love your LO's. As always, very beautiful.

Keep submitting more LO's to the Pizzazzill contest. I have 3 in there already, and you can do 1 a day!!!

Good luck to us!

Dawn Bibbs said...

Hey there lady, welcome back. So sorry to hear about little Donovan. I hope he's feeling better now.

LOVE the LO's. You do beautiful work.

Adriann said...

I just love your journaling! The LO design are an added bonus. Great job Tanisha!

I checked out your gallery over at SB.com and girl, you've been busy...

Sorry to hear about Donovan. No fun having a sick child. Hope he get to feeling better soon.

Blessings!

Miss Misi said...

gorgeous LOs!

Renée said...

Stunning LO!! Hope your baby is feeling better soon!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels