Friday, February 29, 2008

Don't Ya Just LOVE It When...

...you place an order for something online and get it right away? You wanna talk about super fast shipping- I placed an order at Scrap-Diner.com on the 26th, I received an email on the 27th that it had been shipped and when I came home today it was on my door step!!!! This is coming from Arizona all the way to New Jersey, you'd think it was right around the corner! I love that Sher is so quick with shipping because I always want to play with my new goodies immediately!

Here are a couple of projects I completed recently:

This one has a pic of Donovan at 3 weeks old. I used a lot of Prima products including paintables which I sprayed with glimmer mist, paper, crystals, and a felt flower.

I created this LO for scraplovers.com's Scrap Around The World Contest. I had to use deep rich colors, at least 3 hearts and a foreign word on my LO. Love the simplicity of this!

14 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE those layouts!! Your stuff is always so pretty!!

Pamela said...

I am really lovin' your work! :) Great stuff!

Nancyroo said...

Whoa! I like them both but the blue and black looks amazing! So eye catching.

scrappyhappy08 said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! I love the albums!! Pretty pages too!

Jen Glover said...

Your layouts are beautiful! You son is so sweet! Can you post any helpful hints for the glimmer mist? I'm getting them in stock soon and I'm so excited. Thank you again!

Gaspegirl said...

Gotta love getting your orders quick... love your layouts Girl!

liz mataraza said...

that's the one thing i hate about ordering online...the wait. but i always frequent the stores that have super fast shipping and i let them know it!

great lo's!

wendipooh13 said...

such amazing pages!! you just ROCK!! and yes I love fast shipping and goodies in my hand ready to go!!!

Babydoll said...

It's funny how I find all of my scrapbook.com friends here on blogger. :) Love your new layouts. That Prima paintables looks awesome!

Tracey Taylor said...

These are two of my new favs of yours. Absolute perfection!!

Trish said...

Great LO's!

I am going to have to remeber that website. I love places with fast shipping!

Dawn Bibbs said...

Oh my goodness, your LO's are AMAZING. You do wonderful work.

And talk about a good mail day...and quickly too. Gotta love THAT!!!

Enjoy your week!

MichelleStrachan said...

Great layouts, and this reading below is awesome!

ellen s. said...

great projects!!! wowzers, that first one is amazing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels