Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Acrylic Album Overload!!

My Acrylic Album is having a design team call- details are at the end of this post...don't be scurred, acrylics are so much fun to work with...trust me, so go ahead and apply!

Here are my latest acrylic creations. This jack-o-lantern album can be found here- it's perfect for housing photos of my "li'l pumpkins". I adhered KI Memories lace cardstock to the pages and accented with Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine and lots of magistical memories chipboard. I left the back sides of the pages blank so I can add photos that I take of my boys later this year.





One day Xander and Donovan were lying on the floor, Xan was asleep and Donnie was watching TV, I looked down and saw this and my heart just melted!

I used My acrylic Album's square charms on this card. I painted the edges of all 3 charms with acrylic paint, added patterned paper behind the center one and a rub-on on top. (Yes, I used more savvynsassy ribbon!

I can't wait until I have some free time so I can get out and take some beautiful fall photos to fill this Autumn Album







How cute are these little acrylic buttons?! I just added patterned paper and ribbon and voila...a cute embellishment!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, here's the info about the DT call:

What YOU do:

Be enthusiastic about your work, your artistic abilities and about our products!

Be original and forward thinking in your designs and your style.

Have the ability to use a variety of styles and up-to-date techniques while including various acrylic items on your projects.

Have stellar time management and organization skills that allow you to work within set / strict deadlines.

You must be able to create, photograph and post projects using the My Acrylic Album items that you receive, by the set deadlines.

You will post on the My Acrylic Album BLOG, at least once a month. Your blog will be an article/tutorial/project relative to acrylic/altering.

Submit your My Acrylic Album designs for publication (Magazines, ezines, contests, etc) at least monthly.

Be very active on message boards throughout the scrapbooking industry.

ADVERTISE!!!! Be PROUD to be on the My Acrylic Album Design Team! Put our banner/link on your BLOG and in your signature lines on scrapbooking message boards where allowed!

Post your finished projects online in the layout galleries of scrapbooking sites everywhere! You must identify MyAcrylicAlbum.com as the manufacturer used in your designs regardless of where the project is posted/submitted.

Agree by applying, to release the rights of your designs to MyAcrylicAlbum.com for display on the company website, forum, BLOG and in company materials and publications.

Must be at least 18 years of age, and a resident of the continental US.

Constant communication with both the My Acrylic Album owners and your DT coordinator is mandatory.

Be able to perform your required duties for the duration of your term. January - June, 2009.


What WE do:

Send you a monthly goody box of the newest, hottest, best quality acrylic products we have to offer, in a reliable and timely manner.
Send you other various scrappy goodies as they come into stock, or arrive from other manufacturers.
Give you 20% off all purchases from MyAcrylicAlbum.com during your tenure as a dt member.
Support you in your art and creativity any way we can.


How to Apply!

Send the following in one e-mail to: DT@Myacyrylicalbum.com

Your Scrapbook resume if you have one.
A paragraph or two about why you feel you would be a great addition to our team.
Four samples of your work. (2 layout / 2 altered). Photos must be clear, in jpg format, no larger than 500x500 pixels. (Clear/acrylic samples not necessary but helpful)
A listing of current design team obligations.
Your blog address if you have one.
Include your name, email address, phone number.
You MUST supply a direct link and your member name to any online galleries/communities you may be a part of.

Submission Deadline: November 30th

Designers will be announced no later than December 15th

10 comments:

Babydoll said...

I LOVE your albums! They are so cute!

Aja Jenise said...

Girl!! You are GOLD!! Creativity just oozes from your fingertips!! GRRR!! Well thanks for the eye candy... these books were yummy. I love the way you used the orange lace paper for the pumpkins.

Jennifer Beason said...

Hey Tanisha, I'm working on a pumpkin with the KI lace too, I'm using the black though....just wanted to let you know, before you think I'm biting your style!!!!:)))
Your albums are gorgeous as always! Love all the shapes My Acrylic Albums has.

Hope your son as feeling better.

marcibun said...

I always love to see what you did with the albums you got - I have to admit, after 10 months I'm kind of "acrylic'd out" and kind of happy to see our term ending. It was a fun team, but you can only do so many acrylic albums, you know?

Helena said...

THUD .... did you hear that, that was my jaw dropping to the floor!! I couldn't possibly comment on your masterpieces I would be here all night and the post would be too long!! So I am just going to say WOW!!!!!!!!

xxxx

Dawn Bibbs said...

Girl, you are KILLIN me with these acrylic albums! You over achievers are something ELSE!! LOL They are SUPER cool! I have done ONE acrylic album and I really enjoyed it. So what it took me about 7 woman-hours to complete it! I've purchased another one, but I'm a little too gun shy to do it. However, you've inspired me. I'm ON IT!!! :-)

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

omgosh, you are just rockin those acrylic albums!!! you go tanisha!!!
happy friday.

My Patterned Mind said...

Girl you're working that acrylic!! Fabulous as always.

Anonymous said...

Great projects...love the idea of adding the pretty lace...and the picture of your son's holding hands while they were sleeping was just precious!

A's Mom said...

Great work! I'm always inspired to try something new (like be more adventurous with patterned paper) when I stop by your site. Thanks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels