Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hanging With My Boys

We're having unusually warm temperatures here, today was somewhere between high 80's and low 90's. Donovan is out on Spring Break and he and Xander were going stir crazy, so I took the to the park for a nice little picnic. Actually, I just bought Wendy's and we sat in the grass under a big shady tree, but it was nice to get some fresh air and just hang out.

Of course, I had my camera in tow. I needed some updated photos of the 2 of them. These are just a few of my favorites.


You can tell they're related; they stand and walk alike.

My baby is 2 days away from his second birthday. He's becoming so independent.


Donovan was ready to go. Can you tell by the look on his face? He can only tolerate the sun for so long (just like his daddy).



6 comments:

Do What You Love said...

Hi Tanisha, what a great day to go out and hang with the fellas. It sounds like you guys had lots of fun. I'm missing the pics though. I think my browser is acting up. I'll come back later to check 'em out! ;)

Unknown said...

Hey, T, I can't see the pics either but it does sound like a lovely day!

Liz said...

Girlie - you need to check your hotmail account for an email I sent you and get back to me!

Babydoll said...

Great post, but I can't see the pictures either. Glad you had a relaxing day. :)

TanishaRenee said...

I don't know what happened to my pics, but they should work now.

Do What You Love said...

Very nice - your boys are so cute; looks like they did have fun! Big brother and little brother - very captive memories to keep! ;D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels