Monday, March 31, 2008

A Couple LOs

I did this LO about 2 months ago- I tried submitting it to a few mags, but no takers. I love the way this turned out! I tried lots of techniques on this one: I cut away the edges of the WRMK paper and adhered to a transparency, I layered a butterfly, flourishes, and flowers on pop dots at the bottom; stapled the lace around the hand drawn scalloped circle and added stickles to the flourishes. I even added some handstitching- needless to say I had a ball with this one! These are photos of Troy and me from my sister's wedding last May.

I created this LO for my DT assignment for Zsiage- I love how simple this is, it allows all of those adorable pics of my little man to shine! Photos taken between the ages of 3 weeks and 4 years old.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


I had a doc appt today and ended up being there for 1 hour and 15 minutes. The baby's heart beat was up and down- nothing too drastic but the doc just took a few extra measures. She did another U/S to make sure he had enough fluid and everything was going the way it should. I had to laugh because she measured the fluid pockets in my womb, when she went back over one, it was bigger which means the baby peed! He probably said, you want fliud? I'll give you fluid!Then she put me on the heart monitor for a while- his heart beats would rise and fall between 120's and 140's- but everything is OK. She said this either happened because he was in a sleepy pattern or because I was hungry- I was starved actually! No internal exam today...good! I have an appt 1 week from today- hopefully it's the last!!!!!! I'm 38 1/2 weeks today and am quite eager to meet my little guy, not to mention tired of being uncomfortable!
This is what my belly looks like today! I am ALL belly which is probably why my back hurts so much!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Tanisha!! LOOOOOOOOOVE the layouts...the first one is GORGEOUS! You look GREAT! You are definitely all belly...i bet your back is killing you. You don't have much longer to go now...keeping you in my thoughts girl...hang in there! :)

Michelle.

wendipooh13 said...

gorgeous pages as always!!! and just love the pregnancy photo!!!I wish I would have teaken alot more!!!

Gaspegirl said...

OMGoodness... this is an amazing photo... how did you get your body silouetted like that?? I would love to do that with the photo that I took of my friend! Super beautiful photo!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels