Thursday, April 3, 2008

Do You Enjoy Crops?

There's one coming up at Serendipity Scrapbooks- check it out:

"You are cordially invited to our Mad Hatter Tea Party at Serendipity Scrapbooks. Since Mother's Day is right around the corner we thought that a Tea Party would be appropriate. So come on out and celebrate the many different hats we wear as women. There might be even a little May Day Celebration thrown in to our Tea Party. (note: crumpets and tea will be served!) The Mad Hatter Tea Party will begin on Friday April 25th through Sunday April 27th. We will also have pre crop challenges that will begin on Friday April 18th. All challenges will be posted by 12 noon est/9am pacific. Our awesome Design Team is busy coming up with some really neat challenges and games to keep you inspired. The Mad Hatter Tea Party will consist of 20 prizes to be had in one small weekend. Oh and you can't forget about our Blue Light Specials. They can be any where from 20% off to 50% off of specific items. Everyone loves our Blue Light Specials and you never know when they will appear over the weekend. You can also compete for points to be crowned Alice in Wonderland of our Tea Party. We hope to see you there for some wonderful inspiration and loads of fun. www.serendipityscrapbooks.com"

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels