Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Little Shoebox Plus Pagemaps

This month, we (the design team for My Little Shoebox) were given the opportunity to create this month's layouts for PageMaps. Don't you just looove pagemaps? I know I do! How does Becky come up with such great ideas every month?

To check out what our DT members came up with, go to pagemaps. Here's my take of one of this month's sketches.

journaling: you waited 1 whole year for your very first cupcake - you handled it like a pro, as if you were born to eat cupcakes! Happy 1st birthday, baby! I love you so much! Mommy supplies: cs- bazzill; pens- ranger, sharpie; paint- shimmerz paints; all other supplies- My Little Shoebox

Next up is a quick AAM LO I created using American Crafts, about a few of the kazillion mental notes that swirl around my head on a daily basis.

Thanks for taking a peek!

4 comments:

jori-o said...

Stopping by from SITS---and I have a Xander too!! Love all your pages and projects; you are incredibly talented! =)

Unknown said...

Hey Ms. TanishaRenee! Stopping over from SITS. Your LOs always blow my mind. I've started scrapping again...just completed a wedding album for a friend as a gift. It's up in my gallery at SB.com if you wanna take a peak. :-)

Carmen O. said...

Your LO's are always fab! I really love the mental notes..what a cool idea. Thanks for always inspiring me!

scrappermimi said...

As usual your work is amazing! Saw your name on the Bella Blog, big congrats!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels