Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Prepping For My 1st Out Of State Class

I've been busy, busy, busy these past few days...and the excitement is brewing!! I'm teaching my first out of state class for My Little Shoebox at the Collins Show in Framingham, MA this weekend. I'm teaching 2 mini album classes, one about my "Tweet Family" using the newly released Flying High line and a recipe book using the newly released Just Add Butter line.

Back cover:


Back cover
supplies: patterned paper, die cuts, chipboard, glazed alpha, mini alpha, transparency overlays- My Little Shoebox; chipboard album- Heart Of Texas Studios; ink, stickles- Ranger; ribbon- Creative Impressions; cardstock, gems- Bazzill; adhesive- Glue Arts; Therm O Web

I have a bunch of super fab companies to thank for generously donating products for my classes:

Heart Of Texas Studios

Glue Arts

Bazzill

Therm O Web

Ranger

Creative Impressions


Happy scrappin'!!

8 comments:

Lynnette Davis said...

Great mini albums Tanisha!

Diana said...

These look great! Good luck with your classes, you will wow them! :)

erin said...

you go girl!!!

Frances said...

This is just adorable...good luck!!

Alicia aka MyBusyMind said...

I have been away from blogging for a while. I was gifted the Cricket Expressions the other day and thought about you. So happy with all of your success. Please let me know when you are teaching in NC I would love to come to a show/class.

Tiffany said...

Super cute Tanisha! Have fun!

LynneForsythe said...

Tanisha....so glad to meet you in person...and hug your neck!!! You keep searchin' girl and you will find your niche!!!

怡如 said...

免費觀看成人動畫成人鴛鴦吧歐美成人區線上免費觀看成人卡通線上免費成人長片dvd無碼片dv成人網dv影視成人網dv影視免費線上看dv影視免費線上觀賞dv線上看esx888et色片免費看f1聊天室faxyfoxy 免費色情片go2色情片a片論壇區av無碼貼圖av線上免費色情影片av線上看免會員av論壇區av聯合國a下載影片a片a片!a片78a片a貼a片a圖a片上成人影片無碼美女視訊免費桌布下載成人影片成人貼圖

Blog Widget by LinkWithin