Monday, January 10, 2011

Love You Gift Set

Just sharing my latest Cheery Lynn Designs project, an altered truffle box with matching card.


I started by covering a chocolate truffles box with patterned paper, cardstock, Petaloo flowers, and some of my favorite Cheery Lynn Designs die cuts.

Here are a few close-ups of the truffle box:



Next, I created the card and used Love Expressions sentiment, which I cut after embossing and 1/2" School Days Font. I added ribbon, more Petaloo flowers, and stickles and there you have it...a quick and easy gift set.


Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!

4 comments:

Mommy of Many said...

so cute! I love this! One of these days I'm going to get back to crafting...

curlyqmosaics said...

What a gorgeous set! The houndstooth looks gorgeous with it, nice added touch!

Debbie said...

gorgeous Tanisha!

Tricia said...

Great job...LOVE the colors!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin