Thursday, October 6, 2011

Last Cheery Lynn Designs Post

I must say, I had a wonderful time designing projects as a Cheery Lynn Designs DT member. For my last post, I decided to make 2 Fall cards. Fall has started here and though I'm sad to see Summer go, Fall's beauty is enough to kick me out of my funk.

My first card celebrates Halloween . I used Pink Paislee papers and Cheery Lynn Designs Going Batty, Nested Circle Stackers, and Victorian Picket Fence to add a few fun touches to the patterned paper.




I used Core'dinations cardstock and Coved Rectangle Nested Stackers, Dimensional Small Leaves 1, and Burlap Embossing Plate to create this card. Although I didn't use any patterned paper on this card, the dry and heat embossing and dimensional leaves really make it pop!



Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Beautiful cards!

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

What wonderful cards!!! Love them both :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin