Sunday, October 16, 2011

Petaloo Frame

I bought this frame eons ago and finally decided to put it to use. After painting the edges and covering the front with patterned paper, I picked several flowers from Petaloo's new Chantilly collection and Canterbury Berry Spray to decorate the front of the frame. By clustering the flowers along the corner, I am able to really draw attention to the photo (that I plan to put in the frame).





Canterbury Berry Spray- Brown

Chantilly Velvet Mini Blossoms - Cream

Velvet Poinsettias- White

Velvet Berry Picks- Brown

Chantilly Velvet Mixed Blooms

I hope you enjoyed this frame project. It could be a great gift for the upcoming holidays!

Enjoy your day,

1 comment:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

The frame is fantastic. You did a fabulous job, TFS

Blog Widget by LinkWithin