Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"Impressed" With Ink

Hey there, I'm back with another Quick Quotes post.    This month, the DT is creating projects featuring PowderPuff Chalking Inks.   I created a faux letterpress look on my card by inking the raised part of an embossing folder with Pink Cheeks PowderPuff Chalking Inks


I placed my cardstock (the side that would face outward) over the inked raised side of the embossing folder. 

I ran it through my cuttlebug and voila-- I'm left with an inked debossed print.   This is a very easy technique and the result is fabulous.  The possibilities are endless, too!  Try different colors and patterns to personalize any project.



VELLUM TIP:  make your vellum quote pop against any background by adhering it to a piece of white paper before attaching to your project.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Quick Quotes products:





1 comment:

Jojorenee said...

Oh My Giblets! That's so cool! I want to give that a try thanks for sharing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin