Tuesday, May 8, 2012

NSD PROJECTS and RAK WINNER

Did you have as much fun on National Scrapbook Day as I did?   Although I went to the movies with my guys to see the Avengers, I still managed to get some scrapping done.   I participated in a couple of the challenges over at scrapbook.com and here's what I came up with.

This layout of my almost 17 year old twin niece and nephew was created for the journaling challenge and for my DT post for WOW embossing powders.  (to see details, check out the blog)

I created this layout of my star pupil for the misting challenge.  The photo lifts up to display journaling and a photo of him shaking hands with our Mayor at the Breakfast of Champions Ceremony.

I created this layout for the sketch challenge. (check out the sketch here)   The photos are of my friend's future mother-in-law at her 70th birthday party.  Yes, she is as fabulous as she looks, too!!


Now for the winner of the NSD RAK challenge!!  How about that?  The winner is number 1, Christina Colon.  Christina, email your addy to me at tanisharenee74@hotmail.com and I'll get your goodies to you.

.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels