Thursday, September 24, 2009

September Photos

Just a few of the pics that I took this month...

My Karate Kid...Donovan started Tae Kwon Do the same week he started Kindergarten and he loves it!

Just before school started, we had a Mommy and Donnie day. The 2 of us hung out at Jeepers and played games, we ate pizza and Rita's and just had fun. Skee ball was his favorite...funny thing is skee ball is my favorite game to play too.

I think we're going to have to make Mommy and Donnie day a before school tradition.

There's some pretty funky stuff going on in my backyard. I rarely go back there, but one day it rained and I decided to take some pictures.
I found this little critter on a tree oozing with sap. Gives me the creeps just looking at it!

The bark of one of my trees is covered in fungi...eeeewwww!

How cool is this? My neighbor's house fit inside a raindrop...

A rose I found in my front yard...

black and white

sepia

poster edge

that's all...

6 comments:

~~Mia~~ said...

OMG gf, your pics are totally amazing....the rain drop one, wow, I would never have thought of doing something like that!!!! So gorgeous!!!!!

Tabitha W. said...

i love mommy and son dates! what a great tradition to start.

great photos!! you're really rocking that macro lens! i never tire of raindrop shots. they are so beautiful.

Vel said...

OMG your lil guy is adorable! But you've got some mad photography skills! Yowza!

Michelle ~ said...

love love love the photos!!! fascinating and you have a gift!

Lori Renn said...

Wish I could have a teeny tenth of your mad skillz with the camera!! WoW!

Jenn Jorgensen said...

The photos are great!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels