Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Design Team Projects

Is the summer really almost over? Tomorrow is the first of September, which means school starts for Donovan in 8 more days. Once school starts, that's it! Next thing you know, we'll be celebrating Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! OK, maybe I'm jumping the gun a little bit here, but I get excited over holidays. Although I'm not crazy for cold weather, it does mean more indoor time AKA more scrapping time! In the coming months, Ill be able to reveal a big scrappy secret that I've been dying to let you in on. *insert teasing grin*

In the mean time, I'm going to enjoy the last days of summer with my precious boys AKA my main scrap subjects! Speaking of my sweeties, the following layouts, created for gonescrapbooking/examiner, features none other than them!

I used a mix of Pink Paislee papers to create "100 Days Of School". Donovan was so excited about this milestone that he had no problem posing for me.

journaling: It was so cute watching you get excited about reaching the 100th day of school. Your teacher asked the students to bring in 100 of one item and something for the 100th day snack. You brought in 100 pennies and 100 pretzels for the snack mix. After school, you were happy to let me take your picture with that adorable hat you made. age 6 grade K

Supplies: patterned paper, die cut, sticker- Pink Paislee, chipboard alpha- Pink Paislee, American Crafts; brads- Doodlebug, Junkitz, Making Memories; ink- clearsnaps; ribbon- Bobbin Ribbon; pen- Sharpie; floss- Making Memories; buttons; Adhesive- Helmar Premium Craft Glue, Helmar Quick Fix Permanent Adhesive Runner


"Hug & Kiss" was also created for gonescrapbooking/examiner. I used Pink Paislee and Bo Bunny papers, along with flet embellies from Martha Stewart and Chatterbox to create this quick and easy page. The background was created by creating a mask with heart shaped doilies and Creative Imaginations Luminarte spritz (grapefruit).

supplies: patterned paper- Bo Bunny, Pink Paislee; felt accents- Martha Stewart, Chatterbox; cardstock- Bazzill; spritz- Creative Imaginations Luminarte; chipboard alpha- American Crafts;
Adhesive- Helmar Premium Craft Glue, Helmar Quick Fix Permanent Adhesive Runner; pen- sharpie



These 2 cards were created for Helmar Adhesives and Purple Cows. I used the 12 pack designer click blades and the 2-1 combo trimmer to create lots of texture. Download full instructions for creating these cards here.


supplies: patterned paper, chipboard alpha- Anna Griffin; trimmer, designer click blades- Purple Cows; ribbon- American Crafts, AC Moore; stickers- Anna Griffin, Reminisce; rub-on- Melissa Frances; twine, thread, button, thread; Adhesives- Helmar Gemstone Glue; Helmar Premium Craft Glue; Helmar Quick-Fix Permanent Adhesive Runner; spritz- Creative Imaginations Luminarte

inside of the flower card


3 comments:

Scrapamum said...

wow, wow, WOW! Great projects Tanisha!

Jennifer Beason said...

Love the projects, Tanisha! The layouts of the boys are so cute!:)

Jill Oriente said...

Love these projects!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels