Thursday, December 2, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness (Days 22-30)

In continuing with my 30 days of Thankfulness posts... I'm thankful for:

Day 22 the wonderful sermon I heard yesterday during my godson's baptism. It was a reminder that I am not in this alone because He is right there every step of the way.

Day 23 My Xander who told me it was his birthday because he discovered a box of cake mix in the cabinet. I laughed about that for the rest of the day.

Day 24 the 50% off sale that I caught at New York & Co!

Day 25 Happy Thanksgiving!!! Today I am thankful for the feeling of God in my heart. Thank you so much God for everything in my life, for seeing me through, for keeping my family and me healthy, and nourished, housed, and clothed. Thank you!

Day 26 Black Friday sales!!! I finished shopping for the boys in one day! Woot!

Day 27 Time spent with family

Day 28 My craft-- I get to leave a little piece of myself in my scrapbooks and projects for future generations. I have had the opportunity to meet some of the most amazing people who understand my passion. I've had the pleasure of designing projects for some amazing companies, seeing my work in print...and I've even won a cruise through my hobby. How awesome is that?

Day 29 Quiet mornings with raspberry tea and raisin bread.

Day 30 my life...'nuff said!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels