Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Celebrate 12 Days of Christmas With Petaloo!

The fun starts tomorrow, December 1st. Petaloo will co-host the 12 days of Christmas event with our friends over at Pink Paislee!! The design team will be joining hands with their creative team to share oodles of gift ideas using their Father Christmas collection and our new Petaloo Flower collections!

We are excited to share with you some fabulous cards, home decor, ornaments and gift ideas on both blogs! And that is not all, visit both blogs for 12 days of product giveaways!


1 comment:

ellen s. said...

TFS! Hope all is well with you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels