Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kids Kingdom

We love it when Kid's Kingdom Traveling Jubilee comes to town!! It's a wonderful event that offers live (interactive) entertainment, displays, crafts, music, games, inflatable rides, a petting zoo, etc. It's provides so much fun and is relatively inexpensive!! There's no admission fee, just $1 per inflatable ride and the cost of food/snacks.

The boys and I went this past Saturday; I take them whenever KKTJ comes to a park near us. They never get tired of Bubblemania or the Lego station. This year, the reptile station caught their eye...especially the lady standing out front holding a boa constrictor!

The Wrecking Ball is one of the new inflatable rides...of course Mr. Donovan HAD to try it!

(click on each photo for a larger view)


I love capturing moments like this. Donovan is only 7, but has grown so much (physically and mentally) in the past year. He stands taller than most 9 year olds, he's becoming more and more independent each day and doesn't allow me (or anyone else) to kiss him, but moments like this remind me that he is STILL my little boy.

It takes a lot of concentration and skill to juggle and walk on stilts.


Of course Sir Xander had to get in on the action. He's such an independent little guy and has no problem making his presence known. Love that about him!


Thanks for stopping by and taking a little peek into my life!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels