Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Creative Imaginations 6x6 Pads

Hey there bloggy friends! Have you heard the news? Creative Imaginations has released some of their new and previously released lines as 6x6 pads!! These are great for smaller projects.

I used Christine Adolph's new Boho Baby Girl 6x6 pads for the following projects. This line is bright and colorful enough to spice up any girlie project! I love how the 6x6 pad allowed me to get the full effect of the patterns!

I used this line to decorate a Bare Elements Veronika gift card holder. Before adhering the papers, I painted all of the edges with Rose Gold Luminarte twinkling H2Os {Wildflowers Petite Kit}

Here's the inside. I think this would make a perfect gift card holder for a baby shower!

I incorporated a lot of pre-existing Boho Baby Girl and Boy elements, along with the 6x6 papers, the signature collection cardstock basics, and Luminarte Radiant Rain shimmering sprays on this layout. The adorable little party girl is my friend Dolores's daughter.

I used a card from the journaler's pack and a die cut to highlight the 6x6 papers on this card.


Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. To check out all of the other new CHA releases from CI, stop by the blog!

Have a scrappy day!!

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations girlfriend!!!!!

Melonie said...

Super cute girly page:) Love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels