Friday, July 27, 2007

Scraplovers.com GDT

Here are a coulpe of layouts I created for my GDT spot at scraplovers.com. The papers are from Tinkering Ink's Gibson line and everything else is from my stash. I loved working with this paper, the colors are wonderful- orange has been springing up all over my LOs recently! LOL! The pics in this one are of my son, he was the broom bearer in my sister's wedding. Check him out all decked out in his tux, chillin' on the couch with his sippy cup!

The photos in this one were taking one day this month. I bought Donovan a bubble machine a few months ago and just opened it. I should have opened this thing a long time ago!! It kept him busy and he was so happy! We all know how much kids love bubbles, right! TFL!


1 comment:

Tricia said...

His tux is too cute! I think he knows it too!
I like the paper you used...sweet....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels