Supplies:Patterned Paper - Zsiage (The Jewelry Box- Bangles,To Be Or Not To Be?- The Question); Cardstock - Worldwin (Treasures Royal Plum); Chipboard Alphabet- Zsiage; Adhesive - Glue Arts, Thermoweb foam strips; Pen - Sakura; Ink, Stickles - Ranger; Brad - Making Memories; other: Mini beads, Star sequins, Glitter, Party Hat template - Microsoft Word, Transparency
1. Cut a 7 x 9 piece of cardstock, fold in half and score.
2. Cut a 4 ½ x 7 piece of the Bangles paper, ink the edges and adhere to the front of the card.
3. Use party hat template to cut party hat from Royal Plum cardstock.
4. Cut a smaller shape from the center of the party hat and ink all edges.
5. Apply adhesive to the back side of the party hat and adhere to transparency, trimming excess.
6. Cut four ½ x 6 ½ strips from The Question paper and attach to the top of the party hat with a brad.
7. Apply foam strips to the back side of the party hat making sure that the strips touch edge to edge. (Any gaps will cause shaker box material to fall out)
8. With strip side facing up, add glitter, mini beads, and sequins to the center and remove foam strips backing.
9. Take card and press on top of the party hat. (Shaker box in now complete)
10. Ink chipboard alpha by pressing on ink pad until desired coverage is achieved and allow to dry.
11. Cover inked alpha with stickles and allow to dry completely.
12. Repeat step 10 if desired, ensuring that each coat is completely dry.
13. Adhere alphas to the card.
14. Under the party hat, write “Let’s” and then trace with stickles.
15. Use stickles to draw designs on the party hat shaker box