Sunday, September 14, 2008

Card sketch #15 is up at creatively yours. Here's what I came up with- the ribbon is from savvynsassy's September kit- A Dino Under The Bed.

Doesn't this snowman make you smile?


I created this LO for the 6 week Top Designer Contest going on at Bad Girls, but guess what? Somehow my crazy self mixed up the deadline- I thought this was supposed to be uploaded by 10 PM PST but it was due 10 AM PST- ha! Guess that's what I get for waiting until the last minute- since I missed the first deadline, I'm automatically out of the contest. I think I'm going to play along, though!
The pic is of my Xan's li'l piggies- is there anything sweeter than baby feet?

some details

TFL!

6 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh that snowman card is gorgeous...and those baby feet...delicous!

Pattern Paper Addict said...

Love the card especially how you did the scarf. And, the LO is too adorable as ALWAYS :)

Pattern Paper Addict said...

I posted a 50%off coupon to Michaels if you need one.

NancyJones said...

OMG i wanna eat dem toeeesss

cakes_are_fun said...

I L-O-V-E baby toes!

Helena said...

OOH little feet, love the layout!!!!

xxxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin