Monday, December 1, 2008

2 Layouts and Some Christmas Stuff

The new Dreamgirls challenge is up!! Challenge #17 is scrap SOMETHING (not someone) you can't live without...and the twists...use paint and chipboard.

I created this LO about my camera, it's like another appendage to me and I would be lost without it! I dry brushed paint across the background and the chipboard heart.

I used a lot of rub-ons; the black ones are 7 gypsies and the white brick rub-on is an old one by EK Success, it's actually a 12x12 rub-on, I just cut a section of it to use here.

By the way congratulations to newest Dreamgirl Divas: Elizabeth Carney, Sophia Soh, Chataqua M. Yardley , Susan Dupre, and Erin Gudge. Looking forward to working with these very talented ladies!

The following projects were created for scrap-diner. This one was actually a lift of November's Pink Lady of the Month- KimberlyKay. I lifted this LO of hers.

I love this photo of Donovan and couldn't wait for the perfect opportunity to scrap it. Lots of Making Memories product here!

I journalled directly on the photo, it reads: journaling: I wonder what could possibly be on your mind that would cause you to look so much older than 4 years of age. Are you thinking of your future or remembering something from your short past? Are you thinking of a cure for cancer or world hunger or wondering what the next episode of Little Bill will be about? Whatever it it, it sure looks important! I hope you always take a moment to stop and think things through! 11/30/08

Quick card made with Basic Grey's Wassail line and using card sketch #18 from creativelyyours...this was my last month as a DT member there...I had a ton of fun creating cards for the blog, especially since I'd never thought of myself as a card designer.

Another quick project using Wassail (I love Christmas papers). I swear this took all of 10 minutes or less. This tin used to be purple and housed a bottle of perfume. One of my coworkers had given it to me for Christmas last year. I wasn't too fond of the perfume, but I kept the tin because I knew I could alter it...funny how scrappers think...right!

I wrapped a piece of ribbon from savvynsassy's November Ice Storm kit around the lid, covered the top with another piece of BG Wassail, then fashioned a ribbon flower and layered it with 2 flowers...there you have it, a nice little gift tin!

Thanks for taking a peek!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous projects as always, Tanisha! Love your Canon page - it really rocks!

erin said...

hi tanisha,
you've been busy!!! you know i love your style, and my fave from this post is your canon lo!!! looks like a fun challenge, yet i never seem to get to those.
happy holidays!
erin

Rochelle Spears said...

Once again, GREAT layouts!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels