Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Do You Love Fabulous Ribbon?

Well guess what...savvynsassy is having a DT Call!!! Here are the deets:

Savvy n Sassy will be looking for TWO energetic and creative designers who love ribbon to join our design team!If you are interested in receiving a new and exciting ribbon card in the mail each month filled with beautiful designs and colors then this call is for you!Each month you will receive our Ribbon Kit of the Month in the mail. In turn, you will provide for us three projects/layouts to showcase in our gallery. These items created are not sole property of Savvy N Sassy. You will be able to post them in other online galleries, blogs, submissions etc. The only stipulation we ask is that you just add in the "ribbon provided by Savvy N Sassy" phrase when sharing your layouts.You will also be responsible for 1 or 2 "How to" entries on the Savvy n Sassy Blog. You'll also be responsible for participating in our "Frame of the Day" and "Question of the Day".Design Team members will receive a discount on stock in store and free shipping on purchases with each months kit. (as long as they are lettermail, larger items will be charged extra)As a design team member, we are seeking individuals who are interested in bonding with the team as a whole, have time to post and upload layouts to share and inspire with everyone on a regular basis. All applicants must be active in the forum/gallery in that they are familiar with our members and the overall environment of SnS.If you are interested and believe you would be a fit for our team then please submit the following:-- User name in SNS forums-- three projects or layouts showcasing your use of ribbon (created in the last 3 months)-- small bio about yourself including email and snail mail address-- list of any other design teams you are on-- please acknowledge how much time you are comfortable with to devote to Savvy n Sassy each month-- Link to your Blog-- Link to your online Gallery-- Why would you like to be a Designer for Savvy n Sassy?Term begins January 1st, 2009 and runs until the end of June 2009Submit your application by 12 Midnight (MST) Dec 23rd to:submissions@savvynsassy.comNew team will be announced on Dec 30th.Good Luck!!!

1 comment:

erin said...

ooh, this could be fun! maybe i'll be throwing my name into the hat. thanks for the info!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels