Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bowled Over With Excitement

This month, I landed 2 Guest Designer positions! The first is at scrapfreak.com-I love this site, the members there are so fun and chatty! I created this LO of Donovan's 5th birthday for the GDT contest. I had to create a LO using the numbers 1-7...this was definitely fun to do! I spelled some of the numbers out, left others in # form and included the 6 and 7 in the journaling.

Secondly, I am the Trunk Designer of the Month for Paper Trunk! OMG, I'm still beaming from ear to ear! I submitted this LO to the contest and it was chosen...there were so many amazing LOs submitted, I'm just so happy that they chose mine! YAY!! You can check the blurb out on the Paper Trunk Blog. A box of product for me to design with is on the way and I can't wait! Love their stuff!

Thanks for stopping by!!

9 comments:

erin said...

great job tanisha!

Cassie said...

Yay! Congratulations on the Guest Designer positions!! Both of those layouts are stunning!! :)

Pia said...

Wow what a great layouts, lovely colours

Jennifer Beason said...

Wow, love the layout of the boys!!!
Congrats on the GD spot, I'll be sure to check it out!!! :)

Stacey said...

Beautiful layouts! Love the banner on the first one! Great idea!

scrapNdiva said...

Congrats! I was going to Croptopia but at the last minute someone cancelled and whamo! everyone else followed. I might go to the convention store on Saturday, I know you'll be busy but I'm going to search you out. I am suffering the worse ever scrappers block there is to have. How do you stay inspired?

Kimmy said...

youre so talented! congrats! i love the banner on that layout.

Tracey Taylor said...

HUGE congrats. I am not at all surpirsed. That clear page is my all time fav. of yours. WTG

Anonymous said...

DOING BACK FLIPS for you .. CONGRATS girl that is GREAT news I would be beaming too and PAPER TRUNK get it girl .. that LO is fabulous ..

go NeNe go NeNe go NeNe lol

hugs

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels