Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness (Days 1-7)

There are so many things, big and small, that I have to be thankful for. Last year, I joined in on a challenge with an online forum and created daily posts about something that I was thankful for during the month of November. I've decided to do the same thing again this year and share my posts on a weekly basis.

This week, I am thankful for:

Day 1 Lynn, the best Zumba instructor ever...although I didn't make it to class this morning.

Day 2 my chiropractor for getting all of the kinks out and the ability to exercise my right to vote..

Day 3 unemployment; although it's not enough and a job would be greatly appreciated, it's better than nothing!

Day 4 spending an entire rainy, school's out Thursday in our pajamas.

Day 5 the extra ounce of patience that helped me deal with a "messy" situation. Let's just say potty training is a bitch!

Day 6 having a family dinner date with my guys and my in-laws and celebrating a friend's milestone birthday.

Day 7 getting that extra hour of rest, thanks to daylight savings time coming to an end.


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have much to be thankful for this week!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels