Monday, March 14, 2011

Colorful Projects

So it looks like I'm finally getting out of the yuckiest part of the flu. I'm down to a just an annoying cough which is a heck of a lot better than the body chills, the fever, and fatigue that I experienced for the first few days.

I'm so happy to be getting back into a crafty mood as well! My mojo kicked in over the past few days and I created 8 Halloween/Fall cards for Paper Crafts Magazine's latest call. Wish me luck! Halloween and Christmas cards are my all time favorites to make. Although I can't share those projects, I do have a couple that I recently created for Creative Imaginations and Cheery Lynn Designs.

I am soooo ready for Spring and it's beginning to show in my projects. I start pulling out the brightest, sunniest colors that I can find as you can see here on this card that I created for Cheery Lynn Designs. To get more info on the steps I took to create this card, check out CLD's blog.


Easter is right around the corner. I figured I may as well finish getting last year's photos out of the way before it's time to take Easter photos again. Samantha Walker's Cotton Tail line by Creative Imaginations has the perfect embellishments and colorful patterns for creating super cute Easter projects!

I created this layout about the boys' Easter baskets...


...and this Easter card using this line.


Thanks for stopping by the blog today! Here's to dumping the sickies and diving into warm and colorful Springtime!

1 comment:

erin said...

woo hoo check you out, these are awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels