Thursday, March 17, 2011

Halloween Card No Gos

So I recently created 8 cards for Paper Crafts Magazine's last call and although none of them were picked up, I'm not upset about it. I'm still living on the high that one of my cards was picked up by them last week...and I had fun creating these cards, they helped me get out of my flu funk.

Just having fun with this one...


This card was created for the "Inspired By" segment. I was inspired by the Button Wreath Joy Card found in Card Creations Vol. 8.


This was is based on one of the sketches


...and this one didn't quite come out how I imagined...but the "Frankie" sticker is so cute!



10 comments:

SeattleStamper said...

I love that batty about you card! Paper pieced perfection.

jamie long said...

I love the texture on your pumpkin and leaves, youre great at all the little touches

Kisha said...

Great cards! I love all the texture on the one with the pumpkin.

Amber said...

I love your Autumn Card! It's so bold - yet calming at the same time. Great job! Thanks for sharing it in the hop!

Alicia said...

Super cute and such a variety! I think I like the one with the monster hand the best.... cuteness!

Laura Pryor said...

Um your Autumn card with the pumpkin is totally AMAZING!

Robin said...

All super fab cards!! TFS!
Robin

Brenda Weaver said...

great cards! Wow! They're all fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

Rebecca said...

That Frankie card is too cute! I love how it turned out. I also like the texture on the pumpkin.

Glenda J said...

These are all terrific! The pumpkin one is my fave!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels