Monday, June 22, 2009

Confessions of a Multitasking Mom

OK, so I've realized for about a week now that I needed to wax; I haven't been able to go to my favorite salon during lunch because I've been busy running other errands (Walmart, the craft store, the bank etc...). I could have done it myself but at home I'm busy with the boys and when I finally get a moment to myself, I just want to sit and veg out...I mean my butt is literally plastered to the couch!

So what's a girl to do so as to not look like Chewbacka's 2nd cousin? Take the at home waxing kit to work!! During my morning break, I just popped it in the microwave in our locker room and waxed hoping that the lone guy working in the lab today doesn't catch me ripping those unsightly hairs from my brow bridge and upper lip! There are just some things that men do not need to know! LOL!

4 comments:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

OOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYGGGAWDDDDDDDDDDD--no you didn't--but i guess you did--gurrrllll, i think the lab guy seent ya' and probrablt wanted you to remove theunibrow from his face--LOL--a momma's gotta do what a mommas gotta do--here's 2 snaps and a pull tug wooooooo for a good post---you go gurl!!--remain blessed

Aja Jenise said...

HAH!! ROFLMAO!!! Your a freakin riot!! Glad there is someone in the Blogger world to relate to my waxing woes... when life just doesnt seem to fit in enough time for the mama's.

Love the makeover you've doen with yoru blog!! Amazing chica!!

Pamela said...

LOL!! :)

Sasha said...

I am cracking up over here .. lawd girl .. LMAO

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels