Saturday, November 1, 2008

DreamGirls Challenge #15 Is Up

"Our newest challenge focuses on music. Do you have a favorite song? Or one that the lyrics describe you? We challenge you to take inspiration from that song and create a page about you. Twist #1: You must use a cupcake wrapper or coffee filter in a creative way. Twist #2: You must do some distressing". Click here to see what the Dream Girls came up with!

I chose to use the lyrics to Joss Stone's "Right To Be Wrong", the lyrics and the way she delivers them really speak to my heart.



I folded, inked, and sprayed a cupcake wrapper with glimmer mist and tucked it behind the flower in the top left corner.

I also did a little paper curling and added some ink and acrylic paint.

The Dream Girls are going to be having DT call VERY soon, so be sure to keep checking back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UMm yah this LO is fabulous .. for real .. love it .. love the colors too ..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels