Thursday, November 13, 2008

Scrap-Diner and My Little Shoebox Projects

I can't tell you how many LOs I've done with all of the photos I took of Donovan playing in the pool when we went to Jamaica in 2007...hence the name of THIS LO!

I sanded the edge of the shaped paper and then went around it with an edge distresser and my fingernails to get the curled look.

I've been scraplifting myself ALOT lately...the idea for this LO came from this one I created back in September.


I've been in a Christmas Craft state of mind, so I made this Finnish Star and let me tell you, it super easy and quick!! Here are the directions if you'd like to make one for yourself.

Here's a really quick LO I created with My Little Shoebox's In The Garden Line. I love this pic that I took of my sister at her wedding...she was getting ready to throw the bouquet; you can see some of the eager (and not so eager) single ladies waiting. The person who caught the bouquet deserves a LO all her own at a later time...she was downright hilarious!

and lastly, an accordian mini album also using My Little Shoebox's In The Garden Line.

the inside...

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

6 comments:

erin said...

you got to go to jamaica!!! wow, what a trip that must have been! i would have taken tons of photos, too:)
love your MLS creations, and that star is beautiful!

Lily said...

wow, so much cool stuff to look at

Tracey Taylor said...

This is such a great pp line. FAB job with this!

Unknown said...

That star is just awesome! I may have to make myself a few of these for the tree this year! :)

Unknown said...

Lots and lots of wonderful scrappy goodness in this post!!! Wow, I'm awed!!

Babydoll said...

I'm beginning to like this little Shoe Box stuff!! LOL!! Nice layouts...ALL OF THEM!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels