Saturday, February 28, 2009

March Madness Crop


Are you going stir crazy? Spring Fever hitting hard? Well Scrap-Diner has the cure for March Madness...more Madness...Diner Style. Get ready for 7 days of fun and funky challenges that will help your mojo go from mundane to insane.

Challenges will be posted daily beginning March 2nd by our Fabo DT. Then you have the ENTIRE month of March to complete them!

Seriously...what do you have to lose but your ever lovin' scrappin' mind!

The Prize? 3 lucky winners will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the best scrappin' Diner around.

You must follow the rules of each challenge, post to the gallery, then link your artwork to the appropriate challenge thread to be eligible for the drawings. Yes, you can do challenges as many times as you want to increase you chances of winning!

1 comment:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

that's their loss huney you keep on keeping on-you know as well as i do that your work is da' bomb!!!---someone else will grab you like always---remain blessed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels