Sunday, April 19, 2009

MLS Plus Hambly

Can I just say that Suzy has to be one of the hardest working women in the industry? Really! She teamed us up with Hambly for this month's projects! Sigh, I *heart* Hambly*! I was able to pick out some products from their site that coordinated with the My Little Shoebox line I'm working with for this month. Fun stuff let me tell you!

OK, I am totally loving the Enjoy Life line!!! Super fun to work with and the colors are fabulous together!

The photo on this LO is of my adorable little men on Easter Sunday. Where would I be without the 2 of them? They brighten my life and as Donovan says to me "make my heart so happy".

I did a self portrait photo shoot the other and this was one of the "bloopers", but it fit so well with the idea for this LO! Don'tcha just love that...no mistakes, just opportunities! LOL!

journaling: I love music; it plays an integral part in my life. I don't think a day goes by where I don't have the radio on. My fave songs are the ones that transport me back to a different time & remind me of the things I had long forgotten. Music makes me very happy! photo: 4/17/09

I think I pushed it a bit trying to make the music note simulate the letter "N", but you get the point. LOL!

I created this Spring Acrylic Wall Hanging using the heavy acrylic sheet by Hambly. I swear these papers made me feel so happy creating with them...this is a result of that!
I used Hambly wood grain rub-on on the chipboard tree trunk and then went stickle crazy on everything else. LOL!

These darn things are so hard to photograph! Here it is with a lighter background- you get the clear feel of it a little better.

Thanks for taking a peek!

7 comments:

erin said...

when i worked with enjoy life, that was my fave, too!

your lil spring creation is just gorgeous!!!

Aja Jenise said...

YEEEE-AH! Love it chick!! Your on a serious roll here lovey!!

PS Susan(LadyMissSusan) just got a kitten and named it Hambly... cute huh?!

marcibun said...

Those rock, pardon the pun....I love the music notes as the N, very creative.

Hey, Congrats on making the team at Purple Cow! I saw it on their blog : )

~EssenseVibez~ said...

dang gurl---you rockn' the Lo's wit' cho' badd butt self---proud of ya' ma'----

Sasha said...

GIRLL you been smokin out these lyaout .. love em and LOVE the clear background ..

Jennifer Beason said...

This is AWESOME, Tanisha! A really fun piece!!!

Melissa S. said...

Fantastic work, I always love your work.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels