Sunday, April 26, 2009

Some Old Forgotten Projects

I was just surfing through the 1000+ scrapbook pictures on my computer when I came across a few that I never posted on line because I was trying to get them pubbed and then forgot.

I created this one for Memory Makers Masters call about 2 years ago. I had to send it in to them...needless to say, I'll never see it again! This crooked photo is all I have left of it. You can see my sofa through the transparent portion of it.

I designed it to look like the flowers were parting to reveal my inner feelings (at the time), hence the title "Uncovered".


I created this one back in November of 2007 (I think) to parallel the "stubbornness" that both Troy and Donovan displayed at the resort we stayed in while vacationing in Jamaica.


I created this little mini a few weeks ago as a last minute entry into Kaiser's DT call. I've had those tattered cotton strips by Maisy Mo Designs in my stash forever!! They really came in handy here!


I created this one back in February for one of the wedding calls. This is about Maria, my baby sister's best friend who had us cracking up at my younger sister's wedding. She acted a fool trying to get the bouquet. See the dotted circles? That her! She dove across the floor to get the bouquet, got floor burns and the whole nine! It was hilarious. You should have heard her screaming "yeah, yeah" when the cute guy caught the garter! This was by far one of those "you had to be there" moments!

Thanks for traveling back in {scrap} time with me!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels