Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Paper Trunk & Dream Girls

Dream Girls new challenge is up and it's our first anniversary! Time sure flies when you're having fun, which is what our challenge is all about!!

Prompt: Time After Time- Cyndi Lauper Create a project using part of the lyrics as your title or journaling
You can find the lyrics hereTime after time
Product: Must have a clock visible on your LO
Technique: Sewing or faux stitching

You just HAVE to see what the Divas came up with! It never ceases to amaze me how creative these ladies are!

Here's my take on the challenge:


Journaling: I feel like I just gave birth to you, but here you are at 11 months. You're funny and full of spunk. You just started crawling- you cruise around the house getting into everything! You love to play.

supplies: Paper: Jenni Bowlin Studios, October Afternoon, Teresa Collins, Transparency: Best Creations; Chipboard: Maya Road, BasicGrey, Alphabet Stickers: Making Memories, Acrylic Clocks: Heidi Swapp, Photo Turns: 7 gypsies, Brads: Junkitz, Pen: Sharpie, Ink: Clearsnap, Other: thread, staples.

Guess what else...this month Dream Girls will be featured in Scrap Street in the Blog Bay section! We are so very excited!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the link to Paper Trunk's blog with the guest designer post and my LO is also on the front page of their website!

Have a great day and thanks for checking in!!

7 comments:

Myia Shantrice said...

Your Layout rocks!

erin said...

love it all!

Brown English Muffin said...

This layout is sooo inspiring...I have a page at home that I gave up on last night but this has given me some ideas...I hope to return to it this week.

Helena said...

Love that layout the clock is a fantastic touch and love the red in your title, and I adore that photo!

xxxx

Sophia said...

Hey Tanisha gal,

Did I mention that I totally heart your layout for DreamGirls feature over at Scrapstreet?

Loving the color combi and how you work that clockface paper!! Simply amazing!

ellen s. said...

love that layout.
off to check you out!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My photo
I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 sons. I work full time as a Medical Technologist and volunteer for the Community Emergency Response Team in my town. I've been scrapping for the past 8 years and I truly love it because it allows me to combine my love of photography and my love of paper into one art form. I love teaching scrapbook classes and providing freelance work. Please contact me via email if you are interested in commissioning my services: tanisharenee74@hotmail.com

All content, including text, photographs, and artwork are copyright 2011 by Tanisha R. Long (except where noted). My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only, not for commercial use. This includes contests, submissions, and publications. Any other use requires my expressed written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Favorite Projects

Twitter


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

Labels